GIVE FIFTY ONE Overview
GIVE FIFTY ONE Movement Vision
“We exist so that homeless children can have a greater future.”
GIVE FIFTY ONE Movement Breakdown
GIVE FIFTY ONE (GFO) is a movement to help homeless children that is composed of two different entities. Each aspect of our movement is specifically designed to help homeless in a different way, but each is united under the same vision:
(1) GIVE FIFTY ONE,L3C Brand – We create apparel and accessories to bring awareness to the problem of child homelessness through a a social entrepreneurship approach.
(2) GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation, 501(c)(3) Non-Profit – We garner support thr0ugh a number of different resources, such as donations, volunteers and strategic partnerships to help give homeless children a greater future.
GIVE FIFTY ONE, L3C Brand Statement
GIVE FIFTY ONE is a brand that gives 51% of our profit to help homeless children.
GIVE FIFTY ONE, L3C Brand Mission
1. Create classic apparel and accessories that bring awareness to our vision to provide a greater future for homeless children.
2. Lead the way in generosity by giving 51% of our profit to our Non-profit 501(c)(3) GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation.
3. Partner with like minded social entrepreneurship brands that are addressing social ills around the world.
GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation Mission
1. Provide for the needs of homeless children.
2. Partner with like minded organizations that provide for homeless children.
Why GIVE 51%?
We give 51% of our profit because we believe, “it is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Where does the 51% go?
We give the 51% to our GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation to help homeless children.
Where does the 49% go?
As opposed to using 100% of our profit to run our brand, like ordinary companies, we give 51% and use the remaining 49% to sustain the brand.
The Problem of Child Homelessness
GIVE FIFTY ONE defines homeless children as those who are living in unstable conditions that include:
- Transitional housing
- Pay-by-week motels
- Doubled-up not by choice
- Cars/Buildings or other areas not suitable for habitation
- Foster children awaiting permanent placement
GIVE FIFTY ONE exists so that homeless children can have a greater future … Join the movement!