GIVE FIFTY ONE Overview

 

GIVE FIFTY ONE Movement Vision

“We exist so that homeless children can have a greater future.”

 

GIVE FIFTY ONE Movement Breakdown

GIVE FIFTY ONE (GFO) is a movement to help homeless children that is composed of several different entities. Each aspect of our movement is specifically designed to help homeless in a different way, but each is united under the same vision:

(1) GIVE FIFTY ONE,L3C Brand – We create apparel and accessories to bring awareness to the problem of child homelessness through a a social entrepreneurship approach.

(2) GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation, 501(c)(3) Non-Profit – We garner support thr0ugh a number of different resources, such as donations, volunteers and strategic partnerships to help give homeless children a greater future.

(3) GIVE FIFTY ONE Campus Clubs – We bring awareness of the GFO movement among the university and younger aged population through hosting student events and fundraisers.

 

GIVE FIFTY ONE, L3C Brand Statement

GIVE FIFTY ONE is a brand that gives 51% of our profit to help homeless children.

 

GIVE FIFTY ONE, L3C Brand Mission

1. Create classic apparel and accessories that bring awareness to our vision to provide a greater future for homeless children.

2. Lead the way in generosity by giving 51% of our profit to our Non-profit 501(c)(3) GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation.

3. Partner with like minded social entrepreneurship brands that are addressing social ills around the world.

 

GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation Mission

1. Provide for the needs of homeless children. (Spiritual, Educational and Physical needs.)

2. Partner with like minded organizations that provide for homeless children.

 

GIVE FIFTY ONE Campus Clubs Mission

1. Bring awareness of the GIVE FIFTY ONE movement among the university and younger aged population.

2. Create and host events on and off campus to represent the GIVE FIFTY ONE movement.

3. Be actively involved in volunteering with our Non-profit 501(c)(3) GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation.

 

Why GIVE 51%?

We give 51% of our profit because we believe, “it is more blessed to give than to receive.”

 

Where does the 51% go?

We give the 51% to our GIVE FIFTY ONE Foundation to help homeless children. At least 10% of that 51%  goes to our outside partners that also help homeless children.

 

Where does the 49% go?

As opposed to using 100% of our profit to run our brand, like ordinary companies, we give 51% and use the remaining 49% to sustain the brand.

 

The Problem of Child Homelessness

GIVE FIFTY ONE defines homeless children as those who are living in unstable conditions that include:

  • Shelters
  • Transitional housing
  • Pay-by-week motels
  • Doubled-up not by choice
  • Cars/Buildings or other areas not suitable for habitation
  • Foster children awaiting permanent placement

GIVE FIFTY ONE exists so that homeless children can have a greater future … Join the movement!

Alexander Greer

Alexander Greer

Jonathan Jones

Jonathan Jones